Any day at any time
EducationPh.D. : Molecular Microbiology (Winner of prestigious award)
- Written detailed literature review and analysis of results reports every 3 months
- Attended network meetings relevant to area of research
- 4 talks and 4 poster presentations relevant to project and scientific principles of public
- Supervision of undergraduate projects
- Research visits to collaborative laboratories, including Kerolinska Institue, Sweden
- Collaboration and liaison with research scientists from biology, molecular biology and
crystallography teams for various projects
- Organisation of 3 international conferences
- Writer of scientific journal for the school children, balancing conflicting demands, identifying
and organising talks in the department, correspondence with invited speakers, proofreading and writing various scientific articles over a period of 2 years
M.Phil. : Biotechnology /Virology (distinction)
- 1 year taught courses that covers the full spectrum of biotechnology
- 1-year research project that included blood sample collection via venepuncture from
volunteers, RT-PCR based diagnostics, ELISA, statistical analysis of results, thesis writing, oral presentation and poster presentation.
M.Sc. : Biochemistry
2 year extensive taught courses to contribute to a range of careers including academic, commercial, industrial and healthcare applications of molecular biology.
ExperiencePROFESSIONAL, AFFORDABLE & CONFIDENTIAL
I know that you need a service that you could trust and depend on. I am a professional service that has been around for 8 years and you could rest assured that I'll always be there for you and that I'll keep my promises
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PLACE ORDER
-Free amendments if need be
GET A FREE OUTLINE!
to discuss your requirement. I'll discuss your needs as well provide a free draft outline that explains and demonstrates how i'll intend to work on your paper free of charge. Based on this non obligatory outline you can decide on whether you would want to proceed and make an order.
Email by replying to this ad
I have an experience of teaching Science/English to junior school students and Biology, Chemistry and English to high school level/college/university students
A calm and confident individual with good communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated in oral presentations, written reports & group sessions
HobbiesSwimming, Reading, Travelling, Internet browsing
Above all, I enjoy my role as instructor. Not only I prepare a student for exam, but also I work my best to improve their understanding about subject - to enhance mental computational skills and to trigger the self study mode in the student. This self motivation will actually help the student to get ahead in long terms.
AP Biology, ACT English, PCAT Biology, Science, Virology, CLEP Biology, ACT Science, AP English Language and Composition, English, Chemistry, Cell Biology, Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, 7th Grade Science, 8th Grade Science, 5th Grade Science, 4th Grade Science, 3rd Grade Science, 6th Grade Science, 11th Grade, 10th Grade
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.